Bell Bank is a participating lender with the Small Business Administration's Guaranteed Loan Programs, including:
- SBA 504 loans – lower down payments, fixed interest rates and longer repayment terms for the purchase or construction of owner-occupied commercial real estate, leasehold improvements and equipment purchases
- SBA 7(a) loans – SBA's primary business loan program, with flexible structure, variety of uses, and broad eligibility requirements and credit criteria
- SBAExpress loans – flexible smaller loans and lines up to $350,000
As an authorized SBA lender, we offer you guidance and alternative financing solutions. We give you personal help throughout the process, and strive for expedited closings so you can move forward.
Ready to talk about your small business proposal?
When you visit with one of our business bankers, you should have the following available for review:
- Business plan
- Personal financial statement
- Business financial statement (if available)
- Collateral available to secure the loan
- Assumptions used to project your earnings
- Management résumés of those involved in business operation
- Pro forma balance sheets showing what the business would look like if the loan were granted
Need help writing your business plan?
SCORE.org provides free interactive business planners for entrepreneurs. These easy-to-use web tools break down each section of your business plan into a bite sized piece, telling you what to include. Small Business Development Centers like NDSBDC.org and SBDC Minnesota also offer expertise in business plan preparation to help you start, manage and grow your business.